Optimize to Convert
Hosted by optimizetocovert.com (with Peter and Tyler Day), this isn’t essentially a CPA course but a blog. They also have a Facebook community. We decided to include the site on this CPA marketing online courses list as it offers some excellent learning opportunities. Created in the last quarter of 2018, the community and also Facebook group has fast become the go-to place for marketers with over 5,000 members including some experts.
Unlike other paid or free programs, the opportunities here are endless as there is ongoing new content and the Facebook group offers advice and support for affiliates. You can ask anything about CPA, and you will get your answers in about 24 hours. In addition to CPA, you can discuss other relevant topics as well but be careful as posting spam or promotional material can get you blocked.
Moreover, we suggest that you go through past questions or posts before you make a CPA-related post because some major queries have been already answered by the pros.
You will not have to pay or sign up to get access; request it, answer a few questions about your business, and you will be allowed in.
- You do not have to pay to join the Facebook group and know about CPA marketing
- No body’s gonna force you to buy online content or a course
- You’ll have the option to get answers to your questions
- Doesn’t feel like a traditional course
You will find many marketing courses but one of our favorite is a co-course with the Day Brothers (Owners of OptimizetoConvert.com) and Lead Gen Engine (Charles Ngo).
The program offers some very reliable marketing tips and is very popular among online business owners wanting to know more about CPA networks. It covers everything from lead generation to niche topics like PPC on a small budget using Facebook.
The Charles Ngo Blog (charlesngo.com) and newsletter is free to join. You can go through available programs to know more about what they have to offer. The Charles Ngo newsletter has thousands and thousands of members who benefit from the knowledge he shares. Consider joining it if you are serious about CPA marketing training.
- Free to join newsletter that is very valuable
- Brings you information and materials from a variety of platforms
- Talks about lifestyle tips and things that are “out of the box! for affiliate marketing”
- There are no cons (Charles is a good friend and business partner) – and we highly recommend his blog!
Tim Burd is a man who needs no recognition. He has been featured on the likes of Forbes and a multitude of conference websites and is known as the best source for Facebook ads training. Tim is famous for his group Facebook Ad Buyers (public Facebook group).
His programs are paid and come in the form of events and recorded re-plays guaranteed to provide good online exposure. In addition to online material to watch and listen, you may also get access to software products, a high level Facebook group, and Ebooks/books written by Tim and his associates.
The company has a very quality film team that produces the course replays of his previous masterminds.
If you have specific questions you can request a 30-minute consultation worth around $1,250 (at the time of writing this). He offers Skype and phone consultations. Locals can also request an in-person meeting. This can be a good option if you have the budget as you will get a chance to get answers to all your questions related to CPA networks, CPA marketing, Facebook ads and more.
- Gives you an opportunity to get your questions answered
- You can watch the old events and videos
- Tim Burd is known to be friendly and very helpful
- A lot of his masterminds have been (in person) – however replays have been available!
Looking to discuss your business questions with other marketers? Consider joining the STM Forum platform launched in 2011. It houses some of the biggest names associated with affiliate marketing.
Joining the platform will give you free access to tutorials, training videos, and case studies worth a lot. In addition to this, you will also get discounted access to a variety of exclusive tools, landing pages, and reports.
The forum can be a great pick if you are serious about CPA marketing training as it has all kinds of members including pros, newbies, veterans, and companies.
The membership costs $99 per month (at the time of writing this) and comes with different membership levels. However, since it offers hundreds of marketing training manuals and affiliate courses/training tips, it may be a good idea to buy a monthly package and go through all that it has to offer.
We’re sure you will find some online marketing courses worth your time.
- A huge number of courses and training tips to go through
- A variety of ways to learn and gain knowledge
- Members are known to hold in person meetups as well
- The CPA marketing training material can leave some users overwhelmed
Attila - CPA Blogger
Attila is a popular business blogger who quit his 9 to 5 job in 2007 to work online in the field of internet marketing. He offers CPA marketing courses in the form of long posts that contain excellent CPA offers, affiliate marketing tips, and case studies to understand the best CPA techniques and affiliate marketing.
There is a lot to like about this platform, it doesn’t require you to pay, there are no flashy ads forcing you to share personal information, or popups interrupting your experience. You can go through hundreds of blogs including some kickass how to guides on Facebook, Google, and native advertising.
The page has some very interesting blogs on CPA. If you want more you can consider opting for the paid version called IAMAffiliate.
The cheapest package starts as low as $49.95 per month (as of writing this article). It’s not the largest platform out there but we did find some very interesting topics on the community including CPA case studies, discounted tools, and interviews. But, is it really worth the money? We’re not so sure yet.
It might be a good idea to use the free IAmAttila network and consider other paid CPA programs on the list for some great CPA course material.
- Information is free to browse on the free site
- The platform is very simple to use and offers a number of blogs on CPA training
- Gives you discount codes to some valuable business tools including CPA programs
- The paid program is affordable but may not be worth it (compared to a higher ticket course like Charles Ngo or Tim Burd)
John Crestani believes in self employment and has been working with online entrepreneurs in different industries to help them carve a niche. He has been found in advertisements on major platforms like Yahoo! Finance, CBS, Fox News, and Forbes, and is considered a pioneer in the field.
You can sign up for a membership to get access to all the content including some great tips on CPA marketing. 6-week program comes with the following features and benefits:
- 12 Training Modules
- Student Discussion Forum Access
- Weekly Mentorship Emails
- Affiliate Network Membership
- 8 Hours of One-on-One Training with One of John’s Disciples
- 10 Ready-to-Launch Campaigns
- Access to John’s Tool Kit
- Weekly Insider Tips from John
- Affiliate Network Setup and Integration
Sadly, there is currently only one CPA program or marketing course to choose from. Keep reviewing the official website as more courses may get added later on.
For those who find it too expensive, there’s also a sister website managed by John Crestani that offers access to some tips for free. However, free programs are offered for a short period of time so keep an eye on the site so that you do not miss specials on CPA networks. Called ImJetSet, the website is simple with some cool CPA offers.
- The CPA marketing course material is easy to grasp
- The easy layout puts less pressure on the learner
- A variety of ways to learn about CPA marketing
- Very expensive with no direct consultations with John Crestani included in the course
Affiliate Summit West (ASW) / Affiliate Summit East (ASE)
Surprised to see ASW and ASE on this CPA course list? Despite not being a course in the traditional sense of the word, we decided to include affiliate marketing conferences on this best CPA list due to how effective they can be for a business owner.
There are several affiliate marketing conferences out there including some that are not so efficient. If you’re looking for the best conferences to learn the concept of cost per action then consider these two:
- Affiliate Summit West (ASW): This can be a great option if you want to know more about the industry and get access to some great CPA offers. Traditionally held in Las Vegas, the event attracts marketers and businesses from all around the globe and can be an excellent option for someone who wants the best CPA advice.
The summit can be an excellent way to mingle with like-minded people, inquire about course materials, and get your CPA questions answered.
- Affiliate Summit East (ASE): Technically speaking, there isn’t much difference between ASW and ASE except for the size and the location. ASE has been hosted in a number of cities in the east and is a smaller event than the ASW. But, it offers the same perks as its bigger counterpart.
Attending the event would allow you to network with others, increase your online presence, and find answers to your questions about CPA and available course materials.
Conferences like these are attended by a variety of people including affiliates, marketers who want to know about CPA marketing and affiliate programs, and companies looking for skilled sellers for their programs.
These can be great not only to learn more about CPA and find the affiliate program, but also to increase your reach and grow your business.
Since there are a variety of conferences and a number of speakers, we suggest that you go through the memo and choose a day or time that’s relevant to what you want to know about, i.e: if you have questions regarding CPA marketing or cost per action then you should choose a slot where the speaker intends to talk about CPA marketing.
- Provide a great opportunity to network
- Can be helpful in finding new business opportunities
- You may have a chance to ask questions about CPA marketing
- Some conferences can be very long, boring, and costly
These were some of the best CPA marketing courses for people who want to become affiliates and make money online. We tried to include a mix of courses including some free-to-join platforms such as the Optimize to Convert Facebook page. Go through all the options that offer CPA marketing materials and pick what suits you the most.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.